What is Jobs Eswatini?
Jobs Eswatini is a centralized online platform that serves as a single point of contact for job seekers, recruiters and hiring managers Eswatini. We drive top talent to companies Eswatini who want to hire them. For job seekers, we offer a cutting-edge career site with locally available jobs, easy application method where job seekers can register their CVs, easy job notifications, and other innovative job seeker’s tools. For employers, we offer an electronic efficient candidate sourcing platform and innovative recruitment tools.
What is the mission of Jobs Eswatini?
Our purpose is more than just connecting job seekers, recruiters, and employers. We are passionate about inspiring people to better themselves, to grab opportunities, and to believe in themselves. Simply put, Jobs Eswatini exists to open doors for the people of Eswatini in line with vision 2022 and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is your value proposition?
- Efficient candidate sourcing (lean administration, quality candidates, pre-defined screening & sifting).
- Reduced time to hire.
- Reduced cost to hire. Press adverts cost approximately E7000 per day for a quarter page advert whereas using the Jobs Eswatini platform, it will cost you only E850 for 30 days coupled with other benefits.
- Traditional recruitment relies on a lot of paperwork such as CVs and other supporting documents which is manual, error-prone and labor intensive.
- Wider reach for candidates and longer exposure time. Jobs can be posted for 30/60/90 days.
- It is easy to share jobs via email and other social networks.
- Allows for proactivity (communication & feedback). Communication can be done for all applicants automatically rather than communicating with shortlisted candidates only.
- Allows for job seekers to register their CVs once and subsequently apply for jobs using their online CVs.
How much do your services cost?
Our job advertising or posting services costs can be found here. Our CV rewriting services can also be found here. All other candidate (job seeker) services are free i.e. applying for a job, posting your cv etc. We also offer bespoke recruitment services for employers and you will need to contact us to discuss your requirements and pricing.
How do I pay for the services?
You can pay for services using Electronic Funds Transfer (Bank), via MTN Mobile Money or e-Wallet. You can find out more about these options here.
How can I contact Jobs Eswatini?
You can us through the contact us form here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +268 3402 0161/ 76027931/79027931