Cheshire Homes of Swaziland (CheSwa) is an NGO located in Matsapha. It is the only comprehensive rehabilitation centre in Swaziland offering rehabilitative services to people with disabilities.
Cheshire Homes seeks to fill the following positions immediately:
1. Physio Therapist:
2. Occupational Therapist:
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide specialist clinical Physiotherapy / Occupational therapy services to adults and children with physical disabilities.
• Participate in quality improvement activities to ensure high standards of service provision.
• Actively participate in educational and promotional activities.
• Complete administrative duties in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Conduct effective monitoring and evaluation of all rehabilitative services. • Supervise junior staff.
• Provide education, counselling and referral services on disability and health issues (including HIV/AIDS) for people with disabilities, their families and wider civil society
• Assist in awareness campaigns/activities to increase the profile of Cheshire Homes and reduce negative stereotypes surrounding disability.
• Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy / Occupational therapy
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience in a healthcare environment.
• Comprehensive knowledge in neurological conditions, orthopedic conditions and childhood disability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to communicate in SiSwati.
• Good computer skills (minimum Excel and Word) and a Manual drivers licence.
• Commitment to teamwork, coaching and mentoring others.
• Patience, tolerance and flexibility. Preference will be given to a Swazi citizen.
Salary offer shall be based on the qualifications and experience of applicants.
Interested Candidates can send in their applications with a detailed CV to:
Cheshire Homes of Swaziland,
P.O. Box 713.
Or Email to email@example.com
(Hand delivered and faxed documents will not be considered) by or before 30 September 2020.
Only successful applicants shall be contacted.