Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Free canteen food and free Nespresso Coffee
- Staff Social Club
- Home-Office option including paid internet.
- Incentive schemes like profit participation
- Training and development opportunities
- Free car parking
- Childcare or school vouchers
- Competitive salary for this position start at 350.000 E per year based on experience it can be also higher.
- International health care plan.
- Lives in/willing to relocate to Mbabane.
- High proficiency in English.
- High proficiency in numbers.
- Able to start as soon as possible.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration or law, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an office setting manager in an international organization.
- Proficient with
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics
About A2W Operation pty
End 2021 Air2Water Eswatini will be the largest mobile water-only supplier in Southern Africa, and we are committed to delivering a high-quality water service to all our customers. End 2021 we will provide on average 5 million liters of clean, fresh, health and 24/7 available and monitored water each day to a population of more than 1 million people in Southern Africa. The Air2Water Eswatini is ultimately controlled by a consortium of local and global long-term investors. We will continue to be one of the best performers in the Southern African water sector with a European customer service excellence.
Our aim is to continually drive-up standards, particularly in the areas that matter most to our customers and be amongst the best in the water industry.