It Summary of Duties/ Responsibilities
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Check invoices for inaccuracies before payment
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- To perform bank reconciliations
- Handle general account queries
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- AAT Level 4
- Diploma in Accounting
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel and Pastel Accounting
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail
Applications may be e-maied to: email@example.com or hand deliver at Ncedze offices, Mbabane next to Mountain Inn
Tel: 2404-2674 / 2404-5494/ 2404-9736/ 2404-0592
About Ncedze Property Managers
Ncedze is a property management company based in Mbabane. We are locally owned and operated and continue to provide our clients with the type of service and dependability that is expected of a professional management company.
Ncedze’s motto is making property work and we pride ourselves on doing just that. Our aim is to keep tenants happy through well managed and maintained premises: maximise returns and growth for property investors by maintaining high occupancy rates and taking the lead on the financial management of the properties.
Ncedze currently manages the portfolios of Emprop Properties, The New Mall in Mbabane, Ingcamu and Office park building in Mbabane and shopping complexes in Nhlangano.