Applications are Invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the position of Accounts Officer at Bhunu Mall Partnership. The position reports to the Financial Accountant and will be responsible for a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks within the Partnership.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receipting of bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Capturing of supplier invoices reconciliation of supplier statements and processing payments.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Filling and ensuring that all finance documents are kept safely.
- Preparation of lease agreements for new and renewing tenants lobe signed by Center Manager.
- Close monitoring of tenant contract renewal dates and ensure that new leases ate signed two months before old contract expires.
- Timely issuing of tenants statements.
- Assisting in debt collection.
- Assisting in Monthly corporate reporting deliverables. Petty cash handling.
- Assisting with the preparation of the year-end audit file
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Goad communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Team player.
- Computer skills.
- Concern for accuracy.
- Customer service orientation.
- Integrity and honesty
- Self-driven and motivated.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.COM Accounting Degree/ equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Microsoft office (Excel and word) knowledge.
- Accounting Software knowledge.
The position comes with a competitive salary and other benefits associated with the level of the position and experience.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with an up to date.
Detailed resume and certified academic qualifications to the Center Manager.
Bhunu Mall Partnership
P.O. Box 3306.
Manzini or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Friday 16th October 2020.
Should you not receive feedback within 21 days of the dosing date. Please consider your application unsuccessful.