Lancet Laboratories Eswatini is looking to employ an Admin Clerk: Stores).
This is a Permanent Appointment. This position will be based at the Mbabane Main Laboratory at Cooper Centre Mbabane.
Job Summary: Plan, Control and Implement all stores related activities and ensure effective and efficient functionality of Stores environment as per the Lancet Standard Operation Procedures.
Key Competency Requirements
- Grade 12
- Relevant Certificate/Diploma and Degree
- 2 – 3yrs Relevant Working Experience & Attention to details
- Meditech system knowledge and basic understanding is advantageous
- Must be computer literate at advanced level
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Stock Management in Pathology environment is advantageous.
- Written and Verbal communication skills and Telephone Etiquette
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all stock related processes, activities and procedures are adhered to in accordance to Company Policy
- Accurate stock is kept, via stock control electronic system on the computer to ensure maximum/minimum stock levels are maintained
- Responsible for the physical issuing of stock via Stock requisitions, into production and ensuring the accurate capture of stock issues onto electronic system Meditech (in house package), to maintain stock level balance during stock takes
- Responsible for the physical receiving all stock that may be delivered direct to the lab in accordance with stipulated Company Policies, to ensure that correct and conforming material is received for consumption / production.
- Receiving paperwork needs to be correlated and sent through to stores with traceable records for audit purposes and to ensure stock is captured accordingly.
- Responsible for the generating of Purchase Orders on the computer system Meditech via Procurement Department to replenish stock levels and ensure that there are no stock out at the lab
- Responsible for manually creating storage locations on the floor and managing all Bin and Bulk Locations on the computer system, Meditech within the designated store to ensure effective and efficient stock retrieval system
- Following up on all orders placed via the computer system – via Procurement, to ensure prompt delivery of stock
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and physically counting of stock, entering figures on the computer system, to ensure Stock take process is in accordance to outlined company process
- Physically investigate all variance and provide feedback on stock losses or surpluses. Performs routine checks daily in the stores department including cold chain management, temperature monitoring of equipment, stock placed in correct bin locations for storage.
- Control of stock & stocktaking at central stores
- Prepare and forward documents to the Accounts Department for Accounts Payable Division to pay creditors
- Re-organise own responsibilities during own absence
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to fax a concise CV, qualifications, Copy of Identity document to: Jacqueline.Bennette@lancet.co.sz and kindly indicate the correct position applying for.
Note: Short-listed candidates must avail themselves for background/credential checks.
Closing date is 23rd November 2020.
Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not received a response by 31st December 2020 consider your application unsuccessful.