The Admin. Data Clerk will work under the supervision of the Project Manager. The Admin. Data Clerk will work towards strengthening the facility’s ability to generate, utilize and disseminate timely, complete and accurate data. He will capture data from various source documents into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
Qualifications and experience
- A National Diploma in Office Management or related field.
- A minimum of one (1) year office experience.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to participate in data collection, feeding and reports generation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet the public and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and co-workers.
- Ability to understand and carry out complex and difficult oral and written instruction.
Terms of engagement
The successful candidate will be engaged on a 12 months initial contract, which is renewable based on satisfactory performance.
Interested candidates can submit applications (a covering letter, certified copies of academic qualifications and detailed CV with three references) by email to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, 26th May 2023.