CERBA LANCET AFRICA ESWATINI HAS THE FOLLOWING VACANCY
THE POSITION WILL BE BASED IN MBABANE
THIS POSITION IS A FIXED TERM POSITION.
ADMIN CLERK X1
Key Competency Requirements:
- Grade 12 or Equivalent in Eswatini Form 5
- Driver’s License
- Relevant Certificate/Diploma and Degree
- 0-1 year working experience
- Must be computer Literate at (MS Office packages – Advanced Level would be an added advantage)
Key Competency Responsibilities:
- Administer sorting and distribution of samples according to set standards operating procedures to ensure the correct and prioritised channelling of specimen to various laboratories/Sites
- Process sample registration (logging) and queries according to set standards operating procedures
- Ensure dispatching of specimen for processing in accordance with prescribed standards operating procedures and monitor progress and filling reports, including handling queries and report delivery, in line with prescribed turnaround time.
- Perfom hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures
- Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Investigate bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Ensure basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures
- Monitor stock levels and order additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms
- Represent the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interact professionally and ethically with medical professions and staff.
- Management of the reception area and give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service
- Receive cash from patients and ensure banking monies in accordance with relevant standards operating procedures.
- Report incidents, log customer complaints and problem solution, read documents and action tasks on the Laboratory Information System in compliance with relevant organisational policy
- Responsible for adhering to Lancet Uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
- Perform any other duties as defined by Management.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to email a concise CV, qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the correct position you are applying for. Should you not have received a response by 21 October 2022 kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Application deadline is 14 October 2022.