The Eswatini Environment Authority is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following vacancy;
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Preparation of orders
- Preparation of cheques
- Petty Cash
- Assist the Accountant in Preparation of cashbook and reconciliations
- Assist the Accountant with Audit
- Any other duties related to the aims and objectives of the EEA that may be delegated by immediate supervisor and or superiors from time to time as they may deem fit.
- The incumbent must be a team player;
- Self- driven and can perform under pressure;
- Must be a sound professional with diverse skills and above average level in integrity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- AAT Level 3 or ACCOUNTING equivalent
- 2 years minimum work experience in a related field
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Accounting software in particular Pastel
Applications should be Addressed to:
The Human Resources Head
Eswatini Environment Authority
PO Box 2602
They can also be hand delivered to the Eswatini Environment Authority, RHUS Office Park, Karl Grant Street, Mbabane or e-mailed to email@example.com not later than Friday. 01 November 2019.
NB: ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED