Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above-mentioned position which reports to the IMS Administrator.
• BSc Degree (Quality, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational and or Environmental Health/Natural Sciences)
• Minimum one years’ experience in the implementation of integrated regulations and standards.
• Auditing of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 management systems standards.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
• Computer literacy Knowledge of SHEQ management systems and applicable standards (ISO 14 001. ISO 9001,10 45 001, NOS A CMB 253N).
• Excellent presentation, analytical, planning, organization. communication and facilitation skills. • Excellent report writing skills.
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE JOB:
To draft processes for organisational adherence to all SHERO systems (known as the Integrated Management System or IMS) for review by superior and to monitor adherence to, facilitating training and awareness of these systems, as approved and guided.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Maintain IMS registers (NCR registers, equipment registers, etc.) with appropriate details for ease of review.
• Support departments in adhering to the IMS standards and regulations by fielding procedural queries and guiding them through practical implementation of regulations and standards, escalate queries as appropriate Continually monitor and review organizational engagement with the IMS, reporting on adherence to all processes and controls.
• Coordinate IMS related audits (compliance, supplier, certification body, etc.), reporting on findings and required mitigation processes to superior and raising Non-Conformance Reports as required.
• Analyse operational processes, research, develop/ design and recommend processes that may mitigate regulatory or IMS related risk.
• Draft the IMS Framework for EEC, with input from collaborating teams.
• Distribute the approved IMS Framework, facilitating awareness and guiding implementation of new processes as required within all divisions, under the guidance of the superior.
• Facilitate IMS awareness initiatives with contractors and internal departments.
APPLICATIONS: Written applications together with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, academic qualifications should be directed to
The Human Resources Manager
Eswatini Electricity Company
P.O Box 258
or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is on or before 7th May 2021.
Should you not hear from us within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.