Eswatini Meat Industries Limited hereby invites suitably qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Quality Controller.
• Responsible for food safety and quality assurance activities on products and raw materials.
• Ensuring that products meet expected standards within a safe compliant environment.
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills
• Diploma in food technology / Microbiology / Quality assurance.
• HACCP certificate and Internal audit certificate
• Two years practical experience in FMCG environment,
• High level of computer literacy
• Knowledge of HACCP / ISO 22000 / BRC version 8
• Knowledge of EU regulations is an added advantage
• Ability to read and understand procedures
• Two years internal auditing experience
• Product quality standard
• Calibration, analysis and verification skills
• Micro-laboratory ISO 17025
• Light duty drivers license (one year experience)
• Two (2) years work experience in Micro laboratory is an added advantage.
Please send your applications with detailed CV, copies of qualifications to :
The Human Resources
Eswatini Meat Industries Limited
P. 0 Box 446
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th January 2021.
P 0 Box 446, Manzini, M200, Eswatini, First avenue, industrial Site, Matsapha
Tel; (+268) 2518 4033 2518 4165/4251/4502
Fax (+268) 2519 0069
Tele Sales: (+268) 25187008