Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to apply for the above position. This job is based at The Small Enterprises Development Company (SEDCO) Head Office Mbabane.
- Compiles a shortlist of candidates for training courses/ programmes based on identified needs and submits to the Training Officer.
- Arranges and ensures availability of all relevant facilities and materials as outlined in the training programme so that the sessions run smoothly.
- Ensures that all training related information is filed.
- To assist the training officer during the preparation of training materials by researching and gathering information.
- To assist in collecting statistical data necessary for the compilation of quarterly report for the section by collecting feedback from courses.
- To assist during the preparation of the yearly budget for the section by making recommendations based on past expenses.
- Conduct training sessions according to course programme
- Carry out any other duties assigned by Training Officer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor of Commerce degree preferably measuring in Accounting and internship experience.
- At least 3years experience in training and development including programme development, delivering training and programme.
NIB: (Please note that if you have not received any response within 10 days after closing date, this will mean that your application was unsuccessful)
Written applications, giving full personal details and CV, should be received not later than the 1st November 2019 and addressed to the Senior Manager Corporate Services, these can be sent bye-mailed to email@example.com or hand delivered to: SEDCO Head Office.
About Small Enterprises Development Company
The Small Enterprises Development Company (SEDCO) promotes small, micro and medium enterprises throughout the Kingdom of Swaziland.