Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation — Swaziland Centre of Excellence (COE) situated in Mbabane and the associated Satellite Centres of Excellence (SCOE) at Hlathikulu Government Hospital and RFM Hospital in Manzini are a manifestation of a public-private partnership between the Government of the Kingdom of Swaziland and Baylor College of Medicine, Texas, USA.
The Foundation seeks to immediately fill the following positions: As of 0900 on 13/04/2020 there are 15 confirmed cases of COVID-19 including 5 active cases in Manzini and 2 in Hhohho region. 8 have been discharged. With numbers expected to rise, Baylor College of Medicine Bristol Myers Squibb Clinical Center of Excellence in Eswatini, through funding from the Bristol Myers’ Squibb Foundation Secure The Future (BMSF-SFT) grant and in collaboration with the Eswatini Ministry of Health, is stepping up screening of all our clients for COVID-19 with the aim of early detection and controlling the outbreak.
An opportunity exists for a medical team looking to make a direct impact in the control and prevention in the COVID-19 outbreak. Full PPE and preventative measures are in place to ensure the upmost safety for this team while monitoring the day to day status of screened patients. If you are a dynamic individual with infectious diseases expertise and an interest in the control and prevention of Infectious Disease, you are encouraged to apply for the following locum positions.
- Medical doctor
- Laboratory technologist
Selection Criteria: To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with the relevant councils in Eswatini.
- Updated resume.
- 2 Referee’s.
- Background in Infectious Diseases preferable.
- Application Letter addressed to the Executive Director, Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation- Swaziland, P.O. Box 110, Mbabane should be submitted to the Finance and Administration Manager at BCMCF Swaziland, Cnr. Somhlolo and Sigwili Street, Kent Rock, Mbabane or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- All applications should be accompanied by a cover letter, CV and copies of certificates.
- Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
- Deadline: 15 May 2020.