To acquire new and grow existing business client base for Nedbank enhancing the Nedbank brand and optimising revenue according to business objectives.
- Identify potential new clients through prospecting to increase client base and grow market share.
- Perform in depth financial needs analysis to identify cross sell and up sell opportunities in line with business goals.
- Grow revenue through acquisition activities and cross sell and up sell to achieve financial targets.
- Manage costs and impairments to minimise revenue leakage and losses.
- Be primary point of contact for clients by being accessible according to Nedbank client service strategy.
- Regular proactive interaction with clients to build and maintain relationships in line with business unit strategy.
- Engage with collaborative partners through collaboration forums and networks.
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients to ensure optimum value and client retention.
- Analyse customer satisfaction survey results to identify problems and implement action plans aligned to divisional customer service strategy.
- Understand role relevant systems and processes and implement to minimise risk.
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to by following business unit process and procedure.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with regulations and corporate governance guidelines to avoid risk.
- Complete and submit relevant reports in accordance with operational requirements.
- Suggest improvements on processes and systems to improve efficiencies, outputs and customer satisfaction.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
Qualifications and experience
- Bcom Economics, Banking, Finance, Business Management, Marketing.
- 3 – 5 years in sales in financial services industry
- Client Centricity
- Commercial Aptitude
- Digital Literacy
- Risk Optimization
- Culture Carrier
- Brand Ambassador
To apply send your CV to email@example.com
Application close on 23 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted