Eswatini Wire a major player in the manufacturing industry has a key strategic position in finance. This position is part of the executive team and is in charge of finance and business development. The candidate must be above average in strategic leadership. stakeholder management and communication. Applications are hereby invited from candidates who believe they have these qualities.
The Key Responsibilities
• Participate in the development and implementation of the organizational strategic plan as a member of Executive Management;
• Develop, implement and evaluate the finance strategy;
• Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures, as well as compliance with statutory reporting regulations;
• Prepare annual budgets as well as relevant Board Management reports:
• Ensure the existence of sufficient audit trail for internal and external audit engagements;
• Develop reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism.
• Overall management of budgets, targets and reports;
• Ensure provisional of accurate financial information to enable financial informed decision making;
• Work with Human Resources Manager to ensure the optimal performance of the HR function;
• Optimize overall company performance with regards to efficiency in the designated unit -Finance and HR Administration;
• Business development.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance;
• Eight (8) years accounting experience, with 3 years at managerial level;
• Post graduate qualification in Business / or Chartered Accountant;
• Experience working in the manufacturing industry and exposure to HR Systems would also be an added advantage.
Written applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae with certified copies of academic or proficiency certificates should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 8th March 2023 at 12:00 pm.
NB: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.