Our client, Swaziland’s conservation pioneers, has the following exciting vacancy available. Successful candidates will be required to reside in Swaziland.
Reports to: Operations Manager, Head of Tourism; Guided by General Manager
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Advanced computer literacy essential
- Adventure Guide or related qualification or training necessary,
- EGASA preferable Equine Management,
- Training and/or Behavior qualification or adequate experience essential
- Valid Driver’s License & Driving competence essential Hospitality / tourism related qualification advantageous
- Community based tourism experience advantageous
- Fluency in English essential, siSwati advantageous
- Equine proficiency, management, training, medical and nutrition experience essential
- Trail Management and maintenance experience including hiking, horse trails and mountain biking Sound conservation ethics and eco-tourism guiding experience essential
- Organization and management of multi-day trails including planning and managing fly camps, logistics, menus, catering Staff management and training experience essential, with proven track record in people and project management
- Ability to work unsupervised — effective initiative and duty prioritization
- Report writing, time keeping, record management, statistics collection
- Experience in effectively dealing with international clientele, problem solving and complaint handling
- Operational management of Chubeka Trails Stable Management & Horse Training – including buildings and facilities, feed stocks, nutrition and medical for 50+ horses
- Transporting horses locally and cross border.
- Acquisition of documentation and permits for import/export of horses, feed and equipment Staff training and management Asset and
- Equipment maintenance
- Trail maintenance and development Standards maintenance and improvement
- Administration and Record maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and regulations
- Provide recommendations on product development Budget and procurement management and development
- Maintaining a good working relationship within the organization and with clients where appropriate.
Please submit your resumes and certified documents and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is the 29th of November 2019.
NB; Please be advised that if you do not receive any response two weeks after deadline, consider our application NOT SUCCESSFUL.
About The Team Recruitment Company
We provide professional human resources consultants backed with solid expertise, diverse experience and comprehensive knowledge of the employment industry. We are able to integrate solutions for all your human resources needs.
At The Team Recruitment Company (Pty) Ltd we believe people are the best assets in any organisation. We have a large data base of candidates who are thoroughly screened to ensure they meet the criteria required for the positions our clients need filled.