The Eswatini Communications Commission (ESCCOM), seeks to recruit an experienced and well-rounded individual to fill the Communications Officer position in the Strategy & Economic Regulation Directorate.
JOB PURPOSE: To write and distribute content to promote the Commission’s brand activities and mandate.
• To operationalize the Commission’s Stakeholder Engagement Strategy;
• To initiate and manage internal communications programs and activities.
• To manage the flow of information across all stakeholders through digital, print and electronic media;
• Create company literature and other forms of communication.
• To implement public relations strategies and plan for internal communications programs and activities;
• To coordinate the Commission’s corporate events, activities and campaigns and provide protocol services;
• Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
• Manage information & maintain monthly log of media coverage and provide media analysis of the Commission’s coverage in line with its mission & vision;
• To disseminate communication such as press release, speeches, publications that convey the desired corporate image In line with the Commission’s mission;
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & WORKING EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism and Mass Communication
• Valid driver’s license
• Four (4) years relevant work experience in a communications role
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
• Communications skills
• Social Media Communications
• Initiative & Innovation
• Project Management
• Events Management
• Business Alignment
• Graphic Design
Applications accompanied by detailed resumes and certified copies of academic qualifications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on the 24th November, 2021
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resources Manager
Eswatini Communications Commission
4th Floor, North Wing, Sibekelo Building
Mhlambanyatsi Road Mbabane
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.