Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title Community Liaison Officer
Reports To Head of Property Development
Department Property Development
To maintain harmonious relationships between EHB and her Stakeholders as it pertains to social issues around
EHB projects and developments.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gather relevant information on the communities for which developments are planned or ongoing.
• Advice EHB on the implementation of the property development portfolio plans from a social
• Attend to the resolution of stakeholder complaints and community disputes for active and closed
• Establish an effective communications system to keep the development team informed and maintain
good relationships with the residents and construction team.
• Facilitate project close out/handover at community level.
• Facilitate conveyancing process for 99-year lease properties.
Maintain detailed and accurate record of meetings including agendas, meeting minutes, followup/action points for all community/local authority issues
Provide regular reports on all pending community/local authority issues and bring them to a timely or
Maintain up to date records of 99-year lease allocations and transfers
Planning & Budgeting
• Contribute towards development of the budget for the community liaison function.
• Contribute to preparation of the department’s projects plans and CAPEX budgets for community specific
Perform any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Development Studies /Social Science or related
- 5 years’ experience in communication with emphasis in community liaison
- Experience working with Eswatini communities and organizations that are involved in infrastructure
development in Eswatini
Interested candidates must submit their applications with a detailed CV and certified copies of academic
The Human Resources Manager
Closing date: Thursday, 01st April 2021
Should you not hear from us within two (2) weeks, please consider your application not successful.