AfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is a leading supplier of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Ready Mix Concrete. Operating across Southern Africa, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
- Providing an excellent customer service
- Observing call centre best practice
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ensuring accuracy of data input in all processes
- Attending and resolving customer queries relating to pricing, orders and deliveries
- Liaising closely with Territory Sales Managers to ensure business objectives are met
- Ensuring efficient vehicle utilization and accurate scheduling
- Understudy Territory Sales Manager to understand market dynamics and customer base
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12/Certificate/Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Preferably 1 year experience in call centre, customer focused environment
Skills and Knowledge:
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and SAP and advantage
- High level of professionalism
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels Good planning and organising skills
How to apply: Please email your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Contact Centre Agent – Eswatini as subject line of your email.
We take great care in assessing each application individually, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, therefore please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 2 weeks of sending your CV.
Applicants are advised that AfriSam is a designated employer under the Employment Equity Act and as such has an Employment Equity Plan in place. The Company therefore has the right to fill the vacancy in accordance with its Employment Equity Plan in order to fulfil its transformation objectives by preferring designated employees.