Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Country Director at Eswatini Beverages — Matsapha.
JOB SUMMARY: This is a senior Leadership position, with the responsibility of leading the different in-country functions to meet company goals. This position is responsible for the development and execution of Eswatini Beverages long and short term sustainable growth strategies, through driving topline growth whilst managing costs.
KEY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Development & Implementation of the Company’s commercial strategy.
- Provide leadership, coaching and capability development programs to the different functions.
- Developing and implementing the financial strategy for the business.
- Implement reward, recognition and retention plans.
- Formulate and execute operating expenses and capital investment budgets.
- Develop and execute channel and promotional execution strategies.
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to the team.
- All legal compliance elements and good governance practices managed.
- Building and maintaining relations with relevant stakeholders and communities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum four years in senior leadership within the FMCG sector
- Extensive FMCG experience with a proven track record
- Experience in Logistics and Warehouse Management
- Product and industry knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong Leadership Skills licants should submit their applications and CV’s to the following e-mail address on or before the dose Interested app of business on the 23 January 2023.
Email : Lindiwe.Mbatha@sz.ab-inbev.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted, if you do not hear from us within 21 days after closing date, consider your application to have been unsuccessful.