IT’S NOT JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE CAREER LADDER. IT’S AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THE WORLD GET ON TOGETHER.
We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced individual into the below position:
Country Manager, DHL Express Swaziland Reporting to the Regional Director Southern and Eastern Africa
• University degree and relevant commercial / business qualifications
• 8 years’ experience in Senior Management or General Management experience in the express / logistics / aviation industry or within similar business experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience leading teams
• Broad cross functional experience
• Broad understanding of all functional aspects of the business and sound experience managing a complete Profit and Loss entity
• High degree of business acumen and understanding of the external economic environment.
• Experience working for a multinational
A competitive salary, supported by a wide range of benefts will be offered.
Should you meet the requirements for this job, kindly forward a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 Dec 2019.
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
When Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn founded DHL in 1969, they didn’t know they would revolutionize the world of logistics. Today, DHL is the world’s leading logistics company. Our 380,000 people in over 220 countries and territories work every day to help you cross borders, reach new markets and grow your business. Or simply send a letter to your loved ones.