CERBA LANCET AFRICA ESWATINI HAS THE FOLLOWING VACANCY
THIS POSITION IS A PERMANENT POSITION.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Grade 12 or Equivalent in Eswatini Form 5
- Appropriate Driver’s License (without endorsements)
- 3 – 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in the Laboratory environment
- Relevant Fleet and Logistics qualification would be an added advantage
Key Competency Responsibilities:
- Manages the movement of samples and goods regionally, to ensure the efficient and timeous collection and delivery of goods and samples.
- Handles customer complaints as well as escalated queries and complaints to ensure good quality customer services.
- Supervising the day to day activities of the Collections Department including approving of leave and overtime, disciplinary as well as performance management and development of staff.
- Discourages and covers absenteeism to ensure that all positions are filled and that daily work flows without gaps in services provided.
- Drafts rosters for day and night shifts to ensure that there is a supervisor and enough staff on the floor to maintain the 24/7-day work flow.
- Maintaining service levels as by Head Office.
- Maintenance, training and monitoring of all aspects of CMP.
- Communicates potential problem areas to the Regional Collections Management/Management and assists with providing solutions to prevent problems in the future and ensures that existing problems do not escalate.
- Visiting other sites that forms part of his/her region to ensure all functions regarding the collections department and staff is well maintained and efficient.
- Assists with the ordering and issuing out uniforms (branded shirts) protective clothing (eye specs, helmets, gloves, etc.) and equipment for new and existing staff to ensure that employees maintain a professional appearance and are safe when working with hazardous materials.
- Organises special driving tests with Assessors to assess potential recruits to ensure that only qualified and competent drivers are employed.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to email a concise CV, qualifications to email@example.com
Kindly indicate the correct position you are applying for. Should you not have received a response by 30 September 2022 kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Application deadline 16 September 2022.