SuperSigns is a local, leading Outdoor Advertising & Branding Reproduction & Media House based in Matsapha. The company invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to take up the position of Creative Graphic Designer/Branch Coordinator tenable at its offices in Mbabane.
Main Purpose of the Job
The Creative Graphic Designer/Branch Coordinator will perform a variety of duties in creatively designing artwork for the Company& its customers using a variety of graphic design software suitable for a wide range of media as well as coordinating all the sales &administrative activities of the branch. The applicants must have up to date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs & to design solutions with high visual impact. The applicants will work on a variety of products, including but not limited to billboards, Signboards, vehicles, branding elements, websites, product packaging, exhibitions and corporate identity.
Key Performance Areas & responsibilities
- Thinking creatively & developing new design concepts, graphics & layouts.
- Develop a solid body of work.
- Take the design brief to record client requirements & needs.
- Schedule project implementation & define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media & use a variety of graphic design software.
- Think creatively & develop new design concepts, graphics & layouts.
- Prepare drafts & present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments & gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists & executives.
- Answer incoming calls to the branch.
- Call on branch customers with updates on their jobs.
- Record all branch financial transactions.
- Coordinate with the Municipal Council, clients & the main office on all advertisements placed on the various platforms within the city.
- Prepare & submit monthly & quarterly reports.
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual or visual ability & originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate & present ideas.
- Up-to-date with industry leading software & technologies.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs & deadlines.
- Self-starter & good interpersonal skills.
Education & Experience
- At least a diploma in graphic design from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Graphic Designer.