The Municipal Council of Manzini seeks to recruit a highly qualified, multi-talented ate results oriented Director of Corporate Services.
This is an exciting position that entails maintaining oversight of the HR and Admin, Legal, Information Technology and SHERQ unit.
Lead the Corporate Services division (HR and Admin, Legal, ICT and SHERQ) and ensure the provision of quality, efficiency and effective services to the Council in accordance with legislative and statutory requirements
- Develop, maintain and oversee Me implementation of the Corporate Services strategy, polices and procedures
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the division and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis
- HR Management and Employee Relations
- Plan, direct, and coordinate Human Resource activities of Council
- Lead union negotiations and coordinate all disciplinary/ grievances procedures
- Oversee the development, maintenance and implementation of labour relations polices
- Develop and implement change management and training initiatives
- Operations and Security Services
- Lead the operations management function of Council, reposing periodically to the CEO
- Oversee the property maintenance and security function to include dry policing services for Council
- Initiate interventions and strategies to ensure that public order and convenience is maintained in the city of Manzini
- Information Communication and Technology
- Oversee Me management of Council’s IT needs, ensuring alignment of the IT strategy to Council’s strategy
- Ensure the provision of IT solutions and contemporary innovation to Council IT network system Legal.
- Company Secretarial and Governance
- Lead Council compliance with standard legal practice and maintain standards of good corporate governance, and manage relevant raids accordingly
- Ensure that Councilors are provided with guidance with regards to then duties, responsibilities, powers and, make Councilors aware of any law relevant to/or affecting Council .
- SHERQ and Registry Management
- Ensure the implementation of SHERCVOMS management system for the department
- Oversee the registry management function of Courted, leading the effective management and arching of records
Qualification and Experience
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Management, Strategy, Law, or equivalent post-graduate qualification
- 8 years Senior Management experience
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- Working understanding or payroll and IT and proven in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation
- Strategic entity and well-established team management and leadership skills.
Written applications accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, as well as certified copies of academic certificates must be submitted.
Closing date for applications is 22 February 2021.
Only emiled applications will be accepted.
The position for which you are applying for most be clearly specified in the subject line. All applications will be acknowledged.
Late applications wilt not he accepted. Should you not receive further correspondence within one month of the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Please apply in writing to
The Recruitment Manager
SNG SNG Grant Thornton (Pty) Ltd
Umkhiwa House Lot 195
Kal Grant Street, Mbabane
Advert available on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/sng-grant-thornton-eswatini-recruitment/posts/?feedView=all