The above vacancy exists at Eswatini Treated Timbers, a Saw-milling company based at Tonkwane, Mbabane, for a suitably qualified Electrician with extensive experience preferably in the Saw-Milling Industry
- ‘0’ Level or equivalent
- Minimum five (5)years’ experience in a fairly large concern.
- Must have at least a Diploma/N6 in Electrical Engineering and Electronics,
- Ability to fault find and repair electrical equipment(s)
- Ability to do HT, industrial, house wiring; star delta starters ‘motors & variable speed drives;
- Ability to fault find to PLC and HMI level.
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- A high level of health and safety consciousness.
- Be self-motivated, and be able to identify areas of opportunity and work with minimum supervision.
- Be prepared to work shifts & work overtime.
- Must have high level of housekeeping.
Interested candidates may forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to
The Group H.R. Manager, Eswatini Plantations Group, PO, Box 4 Piggs Peak.
Deadline: 28 February, 2020.
Should you not receive feed-back two weeks post the cut-off date; please accept that your application was not successful.