Main Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of the rote wilt be to assume responsibility for the up-keep and day-to-day running of a large, mixed-use/residential/lifestyle estate.
Key Deliverables of the Role
1. Staff Management.
2. Estate Maintenance.
4. Estate Security.
5. Rental Management.
6. Estate Rules.
7. Sales Et Marketing.
8. Health Et Safety.
9. Health Et Safety related aspects.
10. Enforce and implement structures, procedures and operations to ensure that the estate is kept to the highest standards of health, safety, security and maintenance.
A relevant tertiary qualification (such as a Degree/Diploma in Real Estate, MBA or similar tertiary qualification) will be highly advantageous.
Experience / Background Preference
1. The company will only took at candidates who have no less than TEN years’ relevant working experience.
2. Facility and Property Management experience is essential.
3. Residential Facility and Property Management experience will be highly advantageous.
4. An understanding of maintenance matters and procedures is essential.
5. An understanding of energy and utility efficiency processes and procedures is essential.
6. Strong operations management experience is required.
7. The successful candidate will have proven leadership skills; knowledge of staff management and disciplinary processes and strong administrative abilities.
8. Good understanding of budget management and cost saving and control.
9. Understanding and experience in Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) matters; health and safety and fire compliance. Firefighting and First Aid experience will be advantageous.
Please forward applications to Tracey Strong: firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application for this particular vacancy unsuccessful. In this instance, please be assured that we shall retain your application and will be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise in the future.
About Select Management Services
Select Management Services was established in Eswatini in 1999 and has grown to become the dominant micro lender in the market, by both brand and market share. Select has 5 branch offices in Eswatini, namely, Manzini, Mbabane, Nhlangano, Piggs Peak and Siteki.
Select offers a full suite of retail credit financial products in Eswatini. The target market is salaried employees in the lower to middle income section of the employed market. Additional benefits such as credit life insurance and funeral cover insurance are included as part of the credit facility, as a means of socially enhancing the credit product.