Making A Difference
Eswatini Water and Agricultural Development Enterprise LTD.
The following vacancy has become available at LUSIP 2. Suitable candidates are invited to apply.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to: LUSIP 2 Project Manager
Objective: Responsible for the operation of the LUSIP 2 M&E system
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help prepare and actively facilitate the implementation of the project M&E plan
- Monitoring and as needed revising the project objective hierarchy and log frame matrix (activities, processes, inputs, outputs, outcomes and impacts
- Determine information needs of project management, implementing partners, primary stakeholders and funding agencies
- Agree on how to record, report and analyze progress against AWP&B and designing the formats of such progress reports that fit into the wider ESWADE management information system
- Collect, compile, and analyze regular and special reports prepared by implementing units and identify where support is needed
- Undertake case studies of various aspects, especially household experiences
- Work with the ESWADE communication officer(s) to ensure that LUSIP 2 has an evidence-based information system
- Prepare consolidated quarterly and annual progress reports for project management to submit to relevant ministries and funders in the approved ESWADE formats
- Revise and update performance questions, indicators, methods, formats and analytical processes ensuring that baseline indicators are carefully maintained
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Development, Business, Economics or other relevant degree
- Must have a valid light duty driver’s license with over 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Computer Skills
- Must have in depth knowledge in M&E methods and approaches (including qualitative, qualitative and participatory
- Have the ability to produce quality reports and a solid understanding of rural development, with a focus on participatory processes, joint management and gender issues
- Must be wilting to undertake regular visits and interact with different stakeholders especially primary stakeholders
- Have the ability to communicate both with internal and external stakeholders
- Participatory assessments and monitoring ,data processing or analyses, facilitation and M&E design.
The following vacancy has become available in the Mkhondvo-Ngwavuma Water Augmentation Project (MNWAP).
JOB TITLE: Community Development Officer: Gender & Legal- Duration for 1 year.
Mainstreaming of gender, youth and people living with disabilities’ issues in project; and empowerment of all stakeholders in vulnerable groups issues in community development
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and/or implement interventions that will mainstream gender and vulnerable groups’ issues;
• Identify training needs and organize trainings on gender mainstreaming
• Conduct awareness campaigns trainings on vulnerable groups’ issues to various stakeholders;
• Conduct gender analysis of project program and its impacts
• Provide support and technical assistance to farmers and communities on gender related issues
• Develop training material and train farmers Et their employees on relevant legal legislations
• Assist farmers & communities draft and/or review their legal instruments;
• Assist farmers register their businesses, and develop company policies
• Facilitate conflicts resolution between different project stakeholders, especially bothering on gender and legal matters
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• The minimum qualification required is a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences / Rural Development Community Development or equivalent;
• Minimum three- year experience in community development, women empowerment and/or gender advocacy in Eswatini
• (In addition) format training in law an advantage
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Good understanding of gender issues in community development, especially in Eswatini;
• Good understanding of social dynamics in rural development, within the traditional Eswatini system
• Knowledge of tools for social transformation and cohesion;
• Good analytical skills
• Good understanding of Eswatini company law
• Fluency in Siswati.
Interested individuals should send their applications, CVs, references and certified copies of their certificates to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P. 0. Box 5836 Mbabane;
3 Floor MVA Building or
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Closing date 16 November, 2020).
NB, on emailed applications, the subject tine should mark clearly the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, should you not be contacted within 21 days after the deadline, please consider your application as unsuccessful