Eswatini Sugar Association invites applications from appropriately qualified professionals for the above vacant position. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Executives Administration Officer’s core responsibilities will include, amongst others:
1. Providing administrative support and assistance to three senior executives (Chief Executive Officer, Commercial Director and Financial Director), plus other members of the ESA governance structures.
2. Providing general administrative support for all industry meetings in the ESA governance structures.
3. Coordinating, managing, circulation and/or uploading of industry meetings packs.
4. Keeping records of tenders and contracts and act as Secretary to the Tender Committee.
5. Facilitating the drafting and signature for contracts.
6. Drafting, circulating and/or uploading presentations.
7. Coordinate availability and distribution of promotional materials for executives.
The Person: The ideal candidate should have the following minimum attributes:
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or equivalent.
(ii) At least three years working experience in administrative functions in a big entity.
(iii) Proficiency in Microsoft suite applications, especially creating PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
(iv) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
(v) Excellent planning and organising skills.
(vi) Driver’s License.
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with the responsibilities of the position.
Applications, including detailed curriculum vitae and three referees, should betmailed to email@example.com.
All applications should be received by 17 January 2023.
The detailed Job Description is available on the ESA website www.esa.co.sz.
(Only short-listed applicants will be contacted)