Liberty Life Swaziland is a specialist life insurance company that provides group and individual risk insurance solutions for life changing events. If you have what it takes join us on our journey to making financial freedom possible for EmaSwati.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF THE ROLE
To market and service Liberty Life Financial Solutions (products, technology and services) to the Affluent client in order to increase the sales and to identify and attract new business and retain the existing Affluent customer base.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Commerce, Marketing or equivalent
At least 5 years experience in Financial services industry preferably in the Long term insurance industry, Investment and Pension fund markets. Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills, outstanding relationship management abilities, understanding of client segmentation, lead generation, negotiation skills and passion for Sales are key for this role.
• To identify, approach and effectively manage potential leads and call plans using the current database and personal networks to ensure the delivery of the new business targets and processes;
• To establish, maintain and enhance new and existing business relationships in order to ensure increase shareholder value;
• To ensure end to end on-boarding of new business secured with the support of functional teams in order to promote contracted service level agreement standards;
• To penetrate the Living Annuity, Capital Bond, Group business market using existing networks and industry knowledge; and
• To keep up to date with competitor information and market trends in order to identify new business opportunities and to contribute towards the development of competitive new products and the enhancement of existing products
• Insurance Industry Knowledge & Knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Liberty Product Knowledge
• Financial Markets Knowledge, Derivatives, Capital Markets
• Customer Market and Competitor Understanding
• Credit management knowledge (product and infrastructure management knowledge)
• Marketing knowledge
• Scenario planning knowledge
• Insurance process knowledge
• Economic Understanding
• Business management knowledge
• Selling Skills, Delivering Results and Customer Service Focused
• Problem Solving Skills
• Persuading and Influencing
• Presenting and Communicating Information
• Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking -Commercial Awareness
• Relating and Networking – Building and Maintaining Relationships
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday the 3rd May 2021.
Please use “Executive Direct Selling Agent” in Subject of email.