AM Recruitment Services on behalf of our client, Family Life Association of Eswatini (Temndeni), would like to invite passionate, versatile and vivacious candidates to submit their applications for the coveted vacant position of Executive Director within their organisation.
Purpose of the Role
This illustrious role requires the incumbent to oversee the efficient and effective management of FLAS and provide forward-looking innovative strategic leadership to ensure that FLAS fulfills its declared vision.
• Provide Strategic Leadership and management for FLAS
• Support the development of and Implement policies formulated by the NEC for the realization of the Association’s mission and objectives
• Mobilize appropriate resources . support the Association’s Programme of work and its financial sustainability
• Ensure that Budget Preparation, implementation, financial controls and management meet all donor and IPPF standards
• Development and implementation of systems and procedures to guarantee the effective and efficient administration for FLAS
• Management of FLAS operational plans and annual program plans which include: definition of objectives, goals and targets of the organisation
• Performance management through the provision of performance contract targets and facilitation of performance appraisals based on indicators highlighted
• Securing the development and submission of statutory and periodic reports in accordance with IPPF, guidelines
Professional Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s Degree in Social Science or MBA
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Senior/Executive Management position
• Extensive background knowledge and experience with integrated SRH issues including HTC, MC and Public Health
• Proficient understanding of NGO policy environments within the Southern Africa region with emphasis on the constraints and challenges faced
• Demonstrated comprehension of Youth Affairs in Eswatini
• Developed fund raising acumen with exposure to international and domestic funding
• Notable experience in policy submission and analysis
Required skills and Technical Acumen
• Leadership and Team Management
• Excellent Communication
• Organizational Development and Motivation
• Advanced Financial Management
Applications accompanied by detailed resumes and certified copies of tertiary certificates should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 28 June, 2020 at 15:00 pm,
Please quote the job reference code In the email subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within two (2) weeks of the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About Family Life Association of Eswatini
For over 30 years, the Family Life Association of Eswatini (FLAE) has provided sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services to the people of Eswatini (formally Swaziland).
While family planning, antenatal, post-natal and post-abortion care form a key part of FLAE’s services, there’s a significant focus on HIV and AIDS programmes. Swaziland has some of the highest HIV and AIDS prevalence rates in the world. As a result, the prevention and management of HIV and AIDS, the provision of voluntary counselling and testing (VCT), and the prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT) are central to FLAE’s work.