Eswatini Global Fund Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) is a multi-sectorial governance body responsible for mobilization of resources from the Global Fund (GF) to fight HIV, Malaria and Tuberculosis.
Contract Type: Full time
Reporting to: CCM Chair
Application Deadline: 28 January 2022
The Executive Secretary leads CCM Secretariat and is accountable to the CCM. The CCM Secretariat supports the CCM to effectively implement a national disease strategy that pursues the goal of ending AIDS, TB and Malaria pandemics.. The Secretariat facilitates the work of the CCM by enabling an effective leadership and governance mechanism. The Executive Secretary serves as a bridge between national stakeholders and the Global Fund Secretariat.
Summarized Key Performance areas
1. Overall Management of the CCM secretariat
2. Foster organization values and mission
3. Support development of country concept note(s) under the Global Fund
4. Provide technical guidance and oversight support to the CCM grant implementation, grant renewal and grant closure
5. Administrative support to the board and other constituencies.
6. Communicate with the Global Fund secretariat and other partners on issues of the CMM
7. Resources mobilization and development of partnership with donors and development partners
Required Qualification Essential:
• Advanced university degree at the Masters level or equivalent in Public Health or development studies or related field.
• Public administration and Financial management
• Experience in developing partnerships in political environments and in mediating complex issues.
• At least 10 years professional experience, including a track record of working in strategy and policy analysis, program planning and management, and/or equivalent experience.
• Understanding of Global Fund processes and its funding model.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary and Benefits:
• A market driven competitive salary will be offered to the incumbent.
To apply send CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org