Hours: 40 hours a week
Location: Lubombo Field Office
Salary: Commensurate with required experience and qualifications
Reports to: Technical Director
University Research Co., LLC (URC)
URC is a global professional organization dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. URC offers a range of technical assistance to strengthen health and social systems and service quality by empowering communities and health workers to identify and scale up locally appropriate solutions to critical problems. URC’s mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. Please join us in carrying out our mission (http://www.urc-chs.com/).
In Swaziland, URC works with the Ministry of Health and other stakeholders to provide technical assistance for scaling up provision and access to comprehensive, integrated and decentralized HIV/TB services. URC is implementing the CDC-funded Strengthening Local capacity to deliver sustainable quality assured Universal coverage of clinical HIV/TB services in Lubombo region and provision of central level technical assistance to SNAP in the Kingdom of Swaziland under PEPFAR announces a position opportunity for candidates with perquisite skills and experience. Job Summary: The FCI Coordinator will be responsible for leading, coordinating and proving oversight for implementation of Faith-based and Community-based activities by URC sub-grantees; he/she will work with the identified partners to meet the set deliverables as per contractual agreements in relation to HIV case finding, Gender-based Violence prevention and care along the platform of Faith Organisations. The incumbent will also be responsible for building sub-grantee capacity ensuring sub-grantee deliver quality RV services whilst also ensuring quality programmatic and financial reporting as per donor expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead the selection of URC sub-grants in support of
• Identify URC sub grantee capacity needs and build capacity as required
• Provide oversight in the development, review and editing of all sub-grantee program documents including work-plans, progress reports and budgets
• Monitor implementation of work plan and provide oversight to ensure timely implementation within scope and budget
• Build processes and capacity to enhance grant outcomes
• Facilitate lesson sharing forums to ensure best practice and procedures are adhered to
• Collaboration with key stakeholders for effective grant management and coordinated engagement with the finance department
• Timely and quality submission of all internal and external reporting ensuring that reports both meet and exceed donor expectations
• On-going financial monitoring and coordination of
• financial reporting support as required
• Ensure quality reporting and relationship management with sub-grantees
Minimum Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or any other relevant qualification
• At least 3 years’ experience managing awards and administration of sub-grants, preferably funded by PEPFAR or other international donors.
• At least 3 years HIV care & treatment experience
• Demonstrated clear understanding of PEPFAR grants evaluation process and grants management guidelines
• Experience with Financial monitoring, risk assessment and compliance management
• Self-managed work experience, with ability to maintain focus and achieve outcomes under pressure
• Analysis and problem-solving skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to the URC offices at the Mbabane Office Park, Building 1, 3rd floor, North Wing.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 31 October 2019