Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned position at Nisela’s100 ha Kubuta Banana Farm with + 150 employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage field,pack house and vehicle operations & maintenance.
2. Recruitment & training of staff
3. Prepare & manage farm budgets
4. Ensure compliance with Government regulations (agricultural, transport, environmental etc) and employee health and safety standards
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
• A University Degree in Horticulture
• 10 years work experience, preferable on a Banana farm, with 5 years management experience.
• Strong business acumen, team player and good communication skills
The company offers a market related salary commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Apply with CVs and proof of academic qualifications to email@example.com on or before the 6th July 2020.