The Members of Parliament and Designated Office Bearers Pension Fund hereby Invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to express interest in filling the position of Finance and Administration Officer with the Fund.
• Assist in ensuring that adequate accounting. budgetary and cost control systems are Implemented throughout MOPADO as a base for controlling and reviewing costs, determining and allocating costs and reviewing and reporting of performance trends by constantly keeping systems under review in order to ensure proper and transparent use of funds
• Assist in the preparation of the Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements to ensure that they are accurate and complete statements of income and expenditure transactions that meet professional accounting standards and they comply with all statutory and contractual obligations of the stakeholders.
• Assist with the development, implementation, review and update of sound financial policies. procedures and systems in order to promote the effectiveness of the finance function. Ensure appropriate communication of policies and procedures at all levels.
• Provide competent accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
• Focus on accounts receivable and accounts payable petty cash management Income Tax, pay as you earn schedules
• Reconciliation of accounts in a timely manner
• Update management and compile reports / surnames on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards procedures and applicable laws
• Any other function delegated.
Qualifications and Professional Requirements
• Relevant Accounting Degree
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent aptitude for numbers
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• IT Skills
• It is an added advantage to know any accounting software
• Must have a valid driver’s licenses
All applications must be addressed to the
The Members of Parliament and Designated Office Bearers Pension Fund,
P.O. Box 4639 Manzini
and should be accompanied with a detailed CV and copies of qualifications.
Applications should be submitted to the office of the Principal Officer, at Liqhaga House 4, Floor in Mancini or
via the following email address email@example.com not later than 25 November 2020 at 1 .00pm.