Ubombo Sugar Limited is part of the Illovo Sugar Africa Group, a leading producer of sugar and downstream products. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to the above position that has arisen in the Finance Function. This is a 24 Months Fixed Term Contract.
Reporting to the Finance Manager-Business Support or his/her nominee, the purpose of the job is partnering with the relevant function to understand, interpret and translate the function’s strategies in terms of financial cost drivers and value opportunities.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Develop a good understanding of the cost drivers and identify opportunities for optimizing profitability and managing costs.
• Focus on streamlining processes and evolving reporting to suit the specific requirements of the business over time.
• Provide both challenge and support to business function to ensure clear accountability and insight into results.
• Accountable for timely and accurate P&L forecasting and budgeting including casuals and analysis for your function.
• Accountable for accurate, timely and insightful management reporting in a standardized format; done quarterly for estimates; and annually for budget.
• Accountable for relevant aspects of the controls environment in support to the Financial Analyst.
• Support the Finance Manager to compile and present budget and capital submissions relating to the specific function that the Business Partner supports.
• Perform capital project valuations (IRRs) and post investment analysis on key capital projects.
• Formulate and manage Service Level Agreements with required stakeholders.
• Drive rigorous performance management and oversee effective talent management.
• B Com or relevant Finance qualification.
• CA (SA) / CIMA / CTA recommended.
• 3-5 years’ experience working in Finance function.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong business analysis skills to generate insight and add measurable value.
• Exceptional accounting and reporting skills.
• Ability to work with people at various levels of the business.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong bias toward customer service excellence.
The position offers a competitive package commensurate with qualifications, experience and value-add.
Applications with detailed C.V, copies of qualifications, and names of two referees, marked “Finance Business Partner-Support Services”, must be emailed to the
Human Resources Head, email address; Recruitment@illovo.co.za on or before 05 August 2020.
Note: If you do not receive any correspondence within 21 days after the closing date, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful