The Swaziland Action Group Against Abuse, Ingungu Yematsemba, a non governmental organization working towards the eradication of Sexual and Gender Based Violence invites applications from suitably qualified and matured candidates for the position of Finance Director,
The Finance Director will be a strategic thought-partner and play a critical role in partnering with Leader-ship in strategic decision making, systems strengthening, capacity building and operational efficiencies. The Finance Director will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: Finance, Human Resources, Administration, and IT.
To ensure the smooth operation of all finance and administration activities of the organization including formulation/review and implementation of finance, administration and human resource strategies, policies and procedures, financial systems application and training, and the development of staff to contribute towards the effective functioning of SWAGAA and the realization of the organization’s fiscal management objectives.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Chartered Accountancy or an MBA and knowledge of Pastel would be an advantage.
Experience & Personal Attributes
- At least 5-10 years of overall professional experience; ideally 5+ years of broad financial and operations management experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Grants Management.
- At least three years experience working with NGO Finance management.
- Experience in oversight of human resources function.
- Ability to translate financial concepts and to effectively collaborate with programmatic and fundraising colleagues who do not necessarily have finance backgrounds.
- Ability to cope with high level of work demand and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a dynamic team.
- A valid driver’s license
- SWAGAA has a Zero Tolerance to GBV, Interested individuals must uphold the organizations values.
Applications: Interested candidates are required to submit applications with a detailed CV by 4pm on the 15th June 2021.
Send applications to:
The Executive Director
Lot 126 Esser Street Manzini (opposite Council of Swaziland Churches Building)
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED