MANZINI Tel: +268 2505 9123/24/251 Fax: +268 2505 9038 7th Floor Manzini Central Building
MBABANE Tel: +268 2404 9932/9933/9959 SRA Office Park, 2nd Floor Si bekelo Building P.O. Box 1552, Manzini, Swaziland
ADVERTISEMENT FOR POSITION OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
The purpose of the job: Supervision of the finance department, maintaining sound controls and ensuring timely reporting.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Maintaining sound internal controls in the finance department
• Supervising the work of the finance department staff
• Budget preparation and monitoring of expenditure against budget
• Preparation of all the necessary reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly management accounts in time
• Preparation and filing of quarterly reinsurance returns in time
• Preparation and filing of regulator’s quarterly returns in time
• Preparation of necessary reports as and when required by the Finance Manager or other stakeholders
Skills and competencies:
• Good communication skills a Good presentation skills
• Problem solving
• Team player
• Computer skills
• Concern for accuracy
• Customer service orientation
• Integrity and honesty
• Self-driven and motivated
• B.COM Accounting Degree
• Basic insurance education will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar job
• Candidate should have obtained articles with a registered Accounting firm.
• Experience in basic insurance / reinsurance accounting.
Interested candidates should submit their application and CV to the
Human Resources Officer
P.O. Box 1552
Or email at email@example.com not later than 27th November 2019
About Lidwala Insurance Company
Lidwala Insurance Company is a locally owned short term insurance company in the Kingdom of Swaziland. The Company opened its doors to the trading public in 2009, after acquiring its operating license from the Registrar of Insurance & Pension Funds. As the name implies, Lidwala Insurance Company comes at the back of strong capital and technical background with a philosophy deeply rooted in offering custom made Alternative Risk Transfer Solutions (ART) for the various insuring public.