Our client, Eswatini Cane Growers Association has an immediate vacancy for Finance & Administration Officer. This is a strategic position, reporting directly to the Board. The candidate must be above average in strategic leadership, stakeholder management and communication. Applications are hereby invited from candidates who believe they have these qualities.
The Key Responsibilities
• Keeping accurate records and reconciliations of Association financial records
• Procurement and creditor payments in compliance with procedures & policies
• Processing of monthly payroll and compliance with statutory payments
• Maintain accurate accounting records, ensuring backup and security
• Management of audits ;
• Budgeting and Financial Reporting
• Preparation and maintenance of asset register
• Develop and maintain effective office systems and general office administration
• Supervising performance of subordinates
• Keeping up to date and accurate Grower records
3. Human Resource Management
• Maintain up to date and accurate staff records.
Qualification and Experience
• Verifiable AAT Level 3, Diploma in Commerce or equivalent qualification from recognized institution
• At least 3 years traceable experience in Finance, Office Administration and HR, Experience in book-keeping and computerized accounting systems
• Good understanding of the laws of Eswatini related to tax, insurance, employee benefits etc.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Valid light duty vehicle driver’s license
Written applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae with certified copies of academic or proficiency certificates should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date:13November 2020
Note: if an applicant does not receive a response within 4 weeks, he/she must consider his/her application unsuccessful.