Umtfombo Group Holdings – Leaders in Milling, mealie meal products, Commercial Livestock Farming (Feedlot & cow calf), Meat Production, salable vegetable farming and Restaurant group of Company
Applications are invite from suitably qualified candidates for the Vacant post of FINANCE MANAGER.
RESPONSIBILITIES The Finance Manager will provide support to the Finance Accountant and wider Finance Team by:
- Providing financial reports, statutory requirements (income tax and customs) and interpret financial information to managerial staff
- Advising on investment activities and providing strategies that the company should take Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Analyzing costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans. Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Overseeing operations of the finance department, setting goals and objectives, and designing a framework for these to be met.
- Managing the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances.
- Adequate accounting skills and working experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a wider team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Working knowledge of Tax Regulations.
- Hands on experience with Spreadsheets and Accounting Software, Pastel.
- A BCom Accounting Degree with articles from a recognized institution.
- 6 – 7 years’ work experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Registered with the Institute of Accountants and Auditors.
Applications, accompanied by a curriculum vitae, copies of qualifications and traceable references must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 16 June 2021.