SPP invites applications from suitably self-motivated, hardworking, and qualified candidates to run Food Safety & Quality Management System along with Laboratory Testing. The candidate would be required to work independently.
- National Diploma in Environmental Health, Animal Science, or relevant qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure
- 2 years’ experience preferable
- Experience onISO 22000, HACCP and laboratory testing is essential
- Competency in performing tests such as ELISA, and Bacteriology according to ISO 17025 principles.
- Being trained on ISO 22000:2018, HACCP, and ISO 17025:2017 will be an added advantage.
SPP will offer a remuneration package based on the qualifications and experience.
DATE TO START WORK 1st July 2021
ONLY Applications with detailed CV’s should be emailed to:email@example.com
Closing date: 11th June 2021
Should you not receive feedback from us 30 days thereafter, shall mean your application was not successful.