• Supervise, coordinate and oversee all the daily operations and activities of the company.
• Determine staffing requirements and participate in the recruiting exercise.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sale’s promotions.
• Developing the commercial strategy and the commercial direction business.
• Conducting market research and sales analysis.
• Building and managing relationships with customers.
• Convene and chair meetings from time to time to discuss matters of concern with regard to performance, conduct and facilities.
• Monitoring the progress of business and pursuing new business opportunities.
• Monitoring budgeting expenses.
• Training low-level managers and staff.
• Negotiating with clients, suppliers and manufacturers.
• Enforcing company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Group reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Pharma, Healthcare or Equivalent.
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a pharmaceuticals business leading and implementing strategies
•Training, communication, product knowledge, leadership, problem solving and decision making and excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure,
• Be a very good team player.
• Identifying and managing commercial risks.
• Must also have good understanding of financial and statistics.
• Leadership qualities a must for the position.
This position comes with a competitive salary and other benefits associated with the position and experience.
Potential candidates can send their CV’s on email@example.com not later than 23 of September, 2022. Barnyard Warehouse, Mpumalanga Crescent, PO Box 573, Ezulwini H106 Kingdom of Eswatini.