EPTC, an equal opportunity employer and highly technologically driven communications organization has the following vacancy within the Eswatini Post Division.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the key responsibilities will include, inter alia:
- To lead the transformation of EswatiniPost into a corporate entity mandated to do business with Government and private sector, including partnerships and investments.
- To drive the financial inclusion agenda by growing financial services, Post bank to support rural and regional economic development.
- To drive the growth of electronic commerce business.
- To manage the growth of Phutfumani Logistics business locally and internationally.
- To develop and implement strategies to improve operational efficiencies, quality of service and financial stability for the postal business and subsidiaries.
- To develop annual budget for approval by the Board.
- To oversee the implementation of projects, implement best practices and good corporate governance.
- To establish and maintain good business relations through stakeholder management framework.
- To direct and lead EswatiniPost towards achieving the business set targets through the effective management of the Performance Management System.
- To maintain harmonious Industrial Relation climate and high morale to ensure high productivity and business sustainability.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Post Graduate Qualification in Digital Transformation Management Er Leadership/Business Leadership
- A Bachelor degree in Finance/ICT/equivalent
- Minimum of ten  years working experience in Banking/ Financial Services/ICT industries at senior management/EXCO level
Required key competencies and characteristics:
- Strong people leader able to inspire, motivate and drive change
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent presentation skills both written and oral
- Integrity, governance and ethical conduct
- Responsibility and emotional maturity
Written applications accompanied by a detailed CV should be submitted to EPTC, c/o HR Manager at Office 520 Phutfumani Building, Mbabane or email to email@example.com
Personal representations will be considered as pressure tactics and will not be entertained. EPIC is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date of receipt of applications will be Wednesday, 03rd December 2019 and no applications whatsoever will be accepted after this date.
About Eswatini Posts and Telecommunications Corporation
The Swaziland Posts and Telecommunications Corporation (SPTC) was established in 1986 under Act No. 11 of 1983 and its parent is the Ministry of Information and Communications Technology.
The Corporation is categorised as a Class A Public Enterprise under the Public Enterprise and Monitoring Act No.8 of 1989 which is defined in section 2(a) - as a body wholly owned by government or in which government has a majority interest. The organization is made up of two business units, EswatiniTelecom and EswatiniPost.
The Corporation doubles up as the national regulator of communications. However, the government is presently working on a bill intended to establish an independent regulator which, among other developments, is likely to result in the separation of the postal and telecoms operations.