The Central Bank of Eswatini seeks to appoint an adept candidate who has a willingness and the courage to lead, offer ideas and forge new paths. One with innovation and foresight to identify and anticipate opportunities or challenges to realize the organization’s goals.
Developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management. Providing strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
Main Key Performance Areas
• Oversee the process of developing a sound HR strategy ensuring congruence with the overall Bank Strategy, working towards attainment of goals and objectives of the Bank .
• Clinical execution as Programme Champion for designated strategic projects to ensure completion with stipulated timeframe, budget and required quality standards.
• Custodian for all processes that relate to formulation, review and implementation of HR policies, rules, regulations, procedures and standards.
• Prepare Board papers plus various relevant reports and presentations as required by the EXCO, Board and other stakeholders.
• Ensure effective and dynamic governance, risk and compliance management within the department.
•Coordinate efficient preparation of annual operating and capital expenditure budgets for the whole department.
• Ensure vibrant stakeholder engagement forums and consultations.
• Ensure bank-wide development and implementation of performance plans and appraisals.
• Reinvigorate and monitor the operations of the academy to ensure that the programmes are responsive to the needs and objectives of the central bank and the financial sector.
• Create a culture of learning and skills development.
Qualifications & Experience
• Masters’ Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Management Science, Behavioral Sciences or Law.
• Senior Leadership Development Program
• 10 years’ experience at senior management level in relevant environment.
• 5 years’ demonstrable strategic management experience in a teaming and development environment
• 3 years’ experience in project management.
Skills & Attributes
•Well established strategic, analytical and creative thinking.
• Dexterous ability to communicate and collaborate with staff.
• Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and ethics with a respectful sensitivity of all situations.
Application Process Applications accompanied by detailed resumes and certified copies of tertiary certifications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October, 2020 at 12 noon.
Please use the job reference code in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within 4 weeks from the deadline, consider your applications unsuccessful.
Full job description available at http://bit.ly/cbegmhrajd .