Applications are invited from suitable and qualifying candidates to fill Graduate Trainee positions that exist within the Central Bank of ESwatini.
The Graduate Trainee programme intends to provide graduates with an opportunity to experience a
holistic working life in a Central Bank.
Applications are invited from recently qualified individuals who hold under-graduate and/or postgraduate degrees in the following areas:
Econometrics; Research; Policy analysis; Modelling; Public finance; Accounting; Auditing; Statistics;
Financial management; Human Resources; Economics; International relations and Communication.
The Bank offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with value add and qualifications.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The Graduate Trainee programme will run for a duration of 24 Months (2 years).
Applicants should meet the following requirements;
1. Should be below 30 years of age.
2. Should have either completed an under graduate or post graduate qualification within the past two years.
3. Should have attained an average of over 70% in final year.
4. Should not be currently employed in a permanent position.
5. Must have a strong desire to work in the financial sector.
6. Should be a citizen of Eswatini.
Applications with detailed CV and Academic qualifications should be emailed electronically to the Human Resources Manager on or before the close of business on 22 January 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should an incumbent not hear from the Bank within two weeks of the closing date of this communication, please consider application not successful.