U-Tech High School is a government aided co-educational institution and a member of the Ubombo Schools Trust, situated in the Southern Lowveld of the Kingdom of Eswatini. Adjacent to the school is U-Tech College which offers engineering and business studies programmes. U-Tech boasts of academic excellence, a home away from home boarding facilities and a full range of sporting activities for students. We are looking for energetic, dynamic and diligent applicants to fill the post of Handy-man to serve both the school and college.
- Respond to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, carpentry, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Repair and paint doors, windows, walls, ceilings, roofs and other parts of buildings.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, carpentry and safety systems.
Qualifications and experience
- High school certificate
- Certification in a vocational field (electrical repairs, plumbing, building and related works).
- A minimum of two years working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience with plumbing, welding, carpentry and electrical systems.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
Application, CVs with two contactable referees and copies of qualifications should be addressed to “The Schools Manager” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Remuneration will be discussed with the identified candidate.
Closing date for applications: 24th March 2023