EPTC an equal opportunity employer and highly technologically driven communications organization has the following vacancy within the Eswatini Telecom Division,
The Job: Reporting to the General Manager Eswatini Telecom, the key responsibilities will include, inter alia: ,
- To develop and monitor strategy to improve the performance of the Data, PAEIX, Swazi.net
- Payphone business units as well as the Electronic Repair Centre.
- To assist with innovation and technology changes in the advancement of the country’s communications sector.
- To ensure constant coordination of network maintenance procedures and updating of records.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant standards and regulations.
- To ensure that the departmental quality standards are met and that a high standard of quality and customer service is achieved and maintained.
- To manage, track and improve the departments effectiveness in line with required targets and that performance is set out and measured to meet overall target.
- To facilitate engagements customers on new developments in the Eswatini Telecom products.
- To prepare and control annual operational and capital budgets.
- To empower staff by providing training, coaching, and mentorship and also create opportunities for knowledge acquisition.
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes;
- B. Eng. In Electronics/Telecommunication Systems or equivalent.
- Post graduate qualification in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of ten  years’ experience in a telecommunications environment of which at least five (5) years should be at managerial/senior engineering level
- Involvement in network design, construction and installation project will be an added advantage.
Key Competences required Include;
- Customer focus/centricity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Result oriented
- Strong business acumen
Written applications accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of qualification should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal representations will be considered as pressure tactics and will not be entertained. EPTC is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date of receipt of applications will be , 26 February 2021 and no applications whatsoever will be accepted after this date.