We are seeking a teaching Head of school for our 2-6 Montessori Pre-School set on a farm in the outskirts of Manzini.
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognised Montessori Diploma
- At least 3 — 6 years teaching experience, preferably in the Montessori environment
- Be competent in the use of technology (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Self-motivated, creative, energetic and nurturing
- Effective, well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Precise record keeping and report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and ability to effectively interact and liaise with staff and parents
- Strong leadership skills and ability to make decisions to ensure the smooth running of the school
- An aptitude for creating an effective team of educators and support staff
- Be conversant with current trends and developments within the educational field
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Hiring, supporting, developing and managing teaching staff
- Building a strong community among staff, parents and children
- Ensuring delivery of an exceptional program
- Ensuring that budgetary targets are adhered to through sound financial management
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing professional development
Please forward applications to this email email@example.com.
The closing date for the submission of applications is on the 20th of April 2021.