The Position reports to Nutrition Assistant RESPONSIBILITIES include among others;
- Record and report incident and Accidents, by means of use of the I.O.D. book. Therefore, coordinating a hazard control system.
- Conduct risk assessments
- Training (SHE Rep. First aid, Fire, Incident investigation and COVID-19)
- Establish a health and safety committee on site and implement based on trained protocol
- Conduct Safety Induction
- Maintain ISO 450001 health and safety system and compliance: adherence to Legislations and Regulations
- Conduct Safety audits
- Supervise housekeeping and manager waste in an environmentally friendly manner
- Co-ordinate Medical check ups
- Liaise with security
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Diploma or Degree in Occupational, Health and Safety/ Environmental Health or Equivalent
- Additional trainings will be an advantage
- 2-3 years relevant experience in similar field and environment.
- Exceptional Computer literacy, Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication with different characters and creeds;
- Collaborate within a team environment;
- Strong organizational skills:
- Report writing;
- Facilitation and Budgeting skills.
Send CV and qualifications to email@example.com
Closing date: 21 March 2023
If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing kindly consider your application unsuccessful