Sifundzani High School. a Government aided entity, seeks to appoint a High School Principal to be based in Mbabane, Eswatini.
The successful candidate must:
• Be aligned to our mission of developing the school into a school of excellence and willing to go the extra mile to achieve this mission.
• Exhibit a genuine passion and belief in the potential of every leaner.
• Demonstrate a strong moral purpose with an uncompromising approach to school improvement and raising attainment.
• Serve as a leader and role-model who will inspire and driver teacher development and innovative curriculum delivery.
• Have the at to unite and lead a large staff complement towards a common goal.
• Have strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
• Possess the ability to foster good relationships with our parents and the wider community.
• Be open to innovative ideas and deviating from the status quo.
• Work, collaboratively within the framework of the Sifundzani Schools code of conduct.
• An appropriate academic degree and a professional teaching qualification recognized by the TSC (B.Ed or M.Ed).
• A minimum of ten years teaching experience.
• A minimum of five years’ experience on a school leadership team, preferably as Head or Deputy Head of School.
• Leadership experience in a highly successful school that provide an outstanding education for its learners.
• Sound knowledge of TSC polities and procedures.
• An understanding of the financial management of a limited budget.
• A track record of leading successful learner interventions and improving leaner outcomes.
• A track record of high expectations personally and professionally.
• Solid experience in performance management of staff.
• Experience in school governance and management of resources.
• Time management skills and an ability to mu, task and prioritize work.
• Be proficient in basic computer skills which include among others Microsoft Office.
• Police clearance certificate.
• Medical health certificate.
• Valid driver’s license and own transport essential.
Sifundzani offers a competitive salary, and benefits package to the successful candidate.
To apply, submit an application letter, your CV and three recent work references to email@example.com not later than Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Only suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply for this position. Only successful candidates will be contacted.