The Clinic Group has a vacancy for Hospital Case Manager Officer. We invite qualified and experienced candidates to apply for this position which represents a new and exciting opportunity for the candidate who wants to advance their career.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
• Managing the process for obtaining authorizations from funders.
• Drafting of care plans in collaboration with the patient, doctors and funders.
• Monitoring and evaluation of clinical outcomes.
• Forming part of the hospital team to improve hospital efficiencies.
• Developing and implementing of patient case management systems
• Acting as the patient advocate in pursuit of desired clinical outcomes
• Degree in Nursing Science with Medical & Surgical Nursing/Midwifery
• 5-10 years ward nursing experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in Case Management & dealing with Funders
• Registration with eSwatini Nursing Council
• Private Hospital experience
• Knowledge of ICD and CPT codes
• Computer literate (MS-outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to function in a team
• Good communication skill- verbal and written
• Critical thinker
• Natural orientation towards patient centred care
• Able to see the patients journey within complex systems
• Good personality to interact with patient relatives and doctors
FIRST PREFERENCE TO BE GIVEN TO EMASWATI
Applications Interested applicants should email their applications and detailed CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Monday 3 May 2021.